Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My 240 Gallon Saltwater Fish Only With Live Rock Aquarium

Here are some photos of my 240 gallon aquarium. The photo below was taken two days after I set it up, which was June 1, 2007.

This photo was taken two weeks later on June 20, 2007 after I added the new light, and after the cycling process was complete. I removed all of the Damsels, and added a Goldstripe Maroon Clownfish, a Sailfin Tang, and a Naso Tang.

Here is a picture with all the rock I added. I took this picture the day after the previous picture. I made a small cave for the Naso Tang so he would feel more comfortable

Here is a picture of the cave I built and the Naso Tang. He is so happy in his new home now.
The picture below was taken another week later after I added the new overflow and return pump. As you can see I painted both overflows and the return line so they would blend in better. I also added another powerhead, but it isn't visible in this picture.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Hey Randy CLICK HERE to check
out my reef tank gallery. I know you will enjoy the photos. No pics of the
powder brown yet sorry.

Tanner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What can I use to help blend in my equipment better in to my bg, when my bg is a mirror ?